Taste of Coonawarra Mixed 12 Pack
Coonawarra Wine Region boasts the most sought-after vineyard soil in Australia, and is home to a diverse range of varieties and styles, ranging from crisp to complex whites and robust to elegant reds.
Best known for Cabernet Sauvignon, Coonawarra also excels in the production of premium Shiraz and cool climate Riesling. Varieties such as Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Merlot and Cabernet Franc are also very well suited climatically and provide wine lovers with yet another layer of discovery.
Taste for yourself this delicious assortment of quality Coonawarra wines.
- Katnook Estate, Sauvignon Blanc, 2019
- Rymill Coonawarra, The Yearling Sauvignon Blanc, 2020
- Wynns Coonawarra Estate, Riesling, 2020
- Patrick of Coonawarra, Estate Riesling, 2020
- Jack Estate, Chardonnay, 2018
- Whistle Post, Estate Pinot Rose, 2019
- Brand & Sons, 'Night Owls' Shiraz Malbec, 2016
- Leconfield Coonawarra, Cabernet Franc, 2019
- Brands Laira Coonawarra, Old Station Cabernet Shiraz, 2017
- Bundalong Coonawarra, Cabernet Sauvignon, 2015
- Bellwether, Ant Series Coonawarra Cabernet, 2018
- Zema Estate, Shiraz, 2015